Of all the birds in captivity, perhaps the most positive are parrots. For some reason, any other bird that looks at the world through the bars is unbearably sorry and wants to let go. A parrot rejoices in its cage, plays with a bell, sways on a swing and amuses its owners with fun, mimicking their speech.
This is a very curious and playful creature. He loves everything bright, colorful and brilliant. He can seriously take care of a porcelain teapot and be friends with a cat. To make the life of your budgies and parrots even more full of joyful events, periodically make new toys for them with your own hands.
You will need:
- multi-colored beads;
- metal bell;
- ready swing.
How to make a beautiful swing
- Pick up multi-colored beads. Buttons can be used. Remove the swing and disconnect the wire at the top.
- String the beads on the wire, not forgetting to leave a small gap between them, so that the parrot would be interested in moving them.
- Fasten the ends of the wire and hang a bell at the junction.
- Hang a beautiful swing in the cage for budgies.
Very useful toys from willow twigs can be made for parrots with their own hands, by collecting raw materials somewhere outside the city on the banks of water bodies. Before starting work, soak the willow branches in boiling water. With this, you will not only give the tree more flexibility, but also protect your parrots from infections and unnecessary microbes.
- Weave balls from the branches and hang them with a wire to the roof of the cage. The result was original toys and the necessary clogs. Birds not only sharpen their beaks on a tree, but also replenish the supply of healthy vitamins.
- You can go further and make the original swing from willow sticks by attaching them with metal chains to the ball, and for completeness, the feeling of hanging a bell.
For budgerigars there is nothing more interesting than climbing and descending all sorts of stairs. And for their owners there is nothing easier than to make such toys with their own hands from a thin rope and wooden sticks.
- Cut a few identical sticks. You can not use branches of pear, bird cherry, poplar and oak in the manufacture of toys for parrots.
- Cut along the edges of the recess so that the rope loop does not slip. Sand sticks.
- Tie a ladder and hang it in a cage.
In the same way, you can make a swing or weave other toys out of a rope.
For this birdie fun you will need a small plastic bottle or tube from paper towels and wooden sticks.
- Glue the bottom of the tube.
- Drill or drill through the side holes so that the sticks fit snugly into them without falling out or scrolling.
- Fill the tank with washed and calcined river sand.
The cage for budgies should be bright, shiny and modern. Old CD disks meet all these requirements. They can be suspended, if the volume of the dwelling allows, or fixed on the walls. In the second case, they still save you from unnecessary cleaning, delaying the trash inside.
What can be brighter and louder than toys for the smallest people ?! Children grow up quickly, and their rattles can be presented to a parrot. They are safe and interesting for smart birds in every way.
An excellent toy for a feathered pet can be a regular badminton ball. It is convenient in that the parrot can easily carry it with its beak and cling to it with its paws. The ball can be suspended or simply thrown to the bottom of the cage. He will not be left without attention.
However, the favorite gift for any parrot will be a dummy of a bright bird. You can sew it with your own hands from colorful bright patches. Believe me, the bird will not notice any flaws or shortcomings, it will simply cease to feel lonely.
- How to make a roombox for dolls
- We make original country cocks from plastic bottles and tires
- Crafts from ear sticks and cotton pads
- Year of the Pig: DIY crafts
Of course, I saw playgrounds for parrots. Yes, and my husband did to my priests, but your photographs are not platforms, but simply entire game cities for wavy ones. Very cool. It is a pity the dimensions of the apartment do not allow the same to build 🙁
Thank you for showing what toys you need to make for my feathered friends.